Citizenship Application of His Excellency Marshall Hamilton

Welcome to all Residents, Diplomats, and Tourists! Please make your way to the appropriate thread and apply for the proper masking.
Marquisal
Nation: Marquisal

Post by Marquisal » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:07 am

Tuesday 9th of August, year 2019

His Excellency Marshall Hans Hamilton, The Supreme Leader of Marquisal would be glad to be acepted as a citizen of The Empire of Mare Nostrum, this is why this letter has been sent to the Custom's Office of this region.
Do not worry, you do not need to think a lot if accepting His Excellency or not, he has done that for you, this is why he wants to expose you, beloved officer, the reasons that he thinks that would make you accept him as a citizen:

-He believes in imperialism.
-He is loyal to his superiors.
-He loves latin.
-He is european.
-He knows english up to a very decent level.
-He has learnt bCode in school.
-He is fun and crazy in a good way.
-He is fancy and awesome.
-He will protect our motherland.
-And he really wants to be a citizen of this region.

He also would love to say something very special to his comrades and superiors on the region:

I, Hans Hamilton, hereby swear my allegiance to the Emperor of Mare Nostrum, to the Empire of Mare Nostrum, and to the Constitution of Mare Nostrum.
The Empire of Mare Nostrum is the only organization of NationStates which my only nation, Marquisal, has pledged loyalty, and it will also be the only one.
Long live the Emperor!

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Marquisal on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarah
Nation: A Leaf On The Wind
Discord ID: Sarah Bread#7949

Orders

Ribbons

Re: Citizenship Application of His Excellency Marshall Hamilton

Post by Sarah » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Hello!! Really glad you have you here! Loving the enthusiasm ^_^

We do actually need you to fill out the application and the oath, please. You understand, formalities and such. I've got the application here for you, if you could fill it out

1. Please state the name of your nation in The Empire of Mare Nostrum:
2. Please state the name of your nation in the World Assembly:
3. Please state how you learned of The Empire of Mare Nostrum:
4. Please list any organizations, in NationStates, that you have currently pledged loyalty to:
5. Please repeat the following oath in your citizenship application:

I, <name>, hereby swear my allegiance to the Emperor of Mare Nostrum, to the Empire of Mare Nostrum, and to the Constitution of Mare Nostrum

Sarah
Nation: A Leaf On The Wind
Discord ID: Sarah Bread#7949

Orders

Ribbons

Re: Citizenship Application of His Excellency Marshall Hamilton

Post by Sarah » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:26 am

By the authority granted to me by the Emperor of Mare Nostrum, your application is hereby approved!

Welcome to Mare Nostrum!

You may wish to join our Discord. If you want to introduce yourself better, feel free to post new topic here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to direct them to me, or Lord Eros Anphedite, the Tribune of Regional Affairs. Have a good time!

Return to “Custom's Office”