Racial Origin: German/Irish
Social Class/Community Status: Middle Class
Languages: English, German, Latin

Physical Description

Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 167 lbs
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Hazel
Detailed Physical Description: Slim athletic build with long limbs and shorter torso. Wears classes, hair is cut short similar to a military haircut. Hairless chests due to a weird genetic thing
Typical Clothing/Equipment: Sports jerseys and t-shirts with puns or movie references

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Sarcastic at times, but generally good natured, needs to have his alone time every once in a while, slight temper
Skills/Talents: Piano Player/Tuner, Sleight of Hand, Quite Persuasive, Likeable, People Tend to Trust Him, Can't Go a Week Without Hitting His Head on something
Likes: Most Music, Italian Food, Sports, Card Games, Thinking About the Universe, Occasional Pranks
Dislikes: Nosebleeds, Modern Pop Music, Bell Peppers, Writing Long Character Bios
Goals/Ambitions: To go to Mars someday
Strengths: Persuasive, Likeable, Quick, Trustworthy, Witty, Kind
Weaknesses: Paranoid, Too Detail Oriented, Temper
Fears: Not doing enough good to balance out the bad he's done in his life
Hobbies/Interests: Football, Magic, Physics, Engineering, Genetics, Pianos
Philosophy of Life: Attempting something and failing miserably is better than not attempting at all.
Attitude Toward Death: Do the best you can with the time you've got.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
A Memorable Experience: Getting his acceptance letter from the space agency
Education/Special Training: Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering, Bachelor's in Astrophysics
Work-related Skills: Mental Math, Vectors, etc.
Past Occupations: College Student, Piano Tuner
Senator
People's Tribune
Card Football Commissioner
Former WA Delegate

[+] Favorite Quote
Dear Madam,

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

A. Lincoln

Sarah
Nation: A Leaf On The Wind
Discord ID: Sarah Bread#7949

Orders

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Todd Kregan Application

Post by Sarah » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm

APPROVED
Tribunal Prefect