Quote Pyramid

The Colosseum is the location for endless battles--Spam Battles.
Post Reply
User avatar
Megaleiotha Eirhno
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Badges

Quote Pyramid

Post by Megaleiotha Eirhno » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:19 am

And so it begins
Emperor Emeritus of Mare Nostrum

First Revelator of the Most High Gods

Father of Akillian, Edward, Paulus Gaius, and Rex Ciphra

User avatar
Rex Ciphra
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Rex Ciphra » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am

Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:19 am
And so it begins
Hopefully this works the same
Image
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018
Image

User avatar
Thomas Insaniac
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm
Nation: Salvarity
Discord ID: Salvarity#9967

Orders

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Thomas Insaniac » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am

Rex Ciphra wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am
Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:19 am
And so it begins
Hopefully this works the same
I don't know if it will.
[+] Former Positions
Legatus Prefect
Strategos of the Marian Legions
Legatus of the Marian Legions
Image

User avatar
Rex Ciphra
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Rex Ciphra » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am
Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:19 am
And so it begins
Hopefully this works the same
I don't know if it will.
It somewhat works, not as nice tho
Image
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018
Image

User avatar
Thomas Insaniac
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm
Nation: Salvarity
Discord ID: Salvarity#9967

Orders

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Thomas Insaniac » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm
Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am
Hopefully this works the same
I don't know if it will.
It somewhat works, not as nice tho
ur not as nice
[+] Former Positions
Legatus Prefect
Strategos of the Marian Legions
Legatus of the Marian Legions
Image

User avatar
Rex Ciphra
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Rex Ciphra » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 pm
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm
Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am


I don't know if it will.
It somewhat works, not as nice tho
ur not as nice
ur not wrong
Image
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018
Image

User avatar
Megaleiotha Eirhno
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Megaleiotha Eirhno » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm
Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 pm
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm


It somewhat works, not as nice tho
ur not as nice
ur not wrong
Sad that this one is not as good
Emperor Emeritus of Mare Nostrum

First Revelator of the Most High Gods

Father of Akillian, Edward, Paulus Gaius, and Rex Ciphra

User avatar
Rex Ciphra
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Rex Ciphra » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm

Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm
Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 pm


ur not as nice
ur not wrong
Sad that this one is not as good
then make it gooder
Image
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018
Image

Paulus Augustus

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Paulus Augustus » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 am

Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm
Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm

ur not wrong
Sad that this one is not as good
then make it gooder
Behave then

User avatar
Rex Ciphra
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Quote Pyramid

Post by Rex Ciphra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:33 am

Paulus Gaius Epistre wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 am
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm
Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm


Sad that this one is not as good
then make it gooder
Behave then
the pyramid keeps cutting off...
Image
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018
Image

Post Reply

Return to “The Colosseum”