Three word Story

The Colosseum is the location for endless battles--Spam Battles.
Paulus Augustus

Re: Three word Story

Post by Paulus Augustus » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:51 pm

One time Onder danced with fairies named Lucifer and made a deal with none other than Bob Dole. The deal was that every time he took a dump, he had to ban one person and bring an M4 in order to cook a sandwich. Sometimes Onder liked Mega's beard then sometimes he ate omelets from hell that contained some traces of black dynamite with a side of paprika. Lucifer also tried those omelets but spat it back out. Even he got sick of blowing his mouth with a giant fan.
"Luci," Bob said, "Are you a poisonous snake?"
Luci slapped Bob, the question was so very offensive, more toxic than youtube's comment section. Even Onder's speeches stranded him on a dong. "Vsauce, Ray here. What in the hell, is hell? Let the record show that flying cats are quintessential hell, or is it? I am going to Paris. But not before we slap a couple innocent children," announced Theo the dong. He was quite the Imperial Majesty. Especially when he wore the Burger hat, even if he was no burger. His wife was actually not human, but that didn't stop her from trying to make some horrible turkeys. Taste was like plastic roadkill. He would devour that shiz without shaz. "Yummy," he said, although he did not feel like eating garbage. Puking is natural when you eat plastic garbage, but Lucifer is anything he wants to not be.
Another person Paul hates is his fellow prefect, Thomas, because Tom is awesom(e). No one knows anyone. Not that it matters because I know myself, I tell myself to the mirror, while I continue shaving my cat until he died.

I buried my cat in glue so it was always with me. I eat glue when Rex slaps Thom's cheeks in a seductive attempt to seduce him, Rex successful seduced the Thom and made him bae, much to his surprise. Sarah ate herself because of her unpleasant need to be full of magical powers, such as growing as large as Thom's mom's face, which was small. Paul's missed letter "l," because he failed at copying and life. One meme king decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and created the open Windows program that actually ended with an error that killed memes worldwide. Internet died instantly and the EU rejoiced at the American's sorrow. A merry can rolled down a kingless hill, causing many to judge its way of living. Verdict was that it was medieval to have a very annoying voice that cracks at regular intervals. That can would constantly try to destroy capitalism in the nicest possible way to lick lollipops.

Story returned. With Paulus as the fun sidekick, bravery in every imperial city was Rex and Mega's. They bravely attacked Onder's Mansion with memes, Onder wasn't thinking straight when he thought sideways. Mega arrived majestically on a frozen Bob Semple Tank that remembered WW2. Mussolini was watching, jealous of the appearance of Bob Semple Tank. Albania was where Stalin hid, but it spawned a majestic Lenin that ate Mega's beard, however Onder wasn't amused as another beard was lost... Back to you, Todd!

Thank you, we're just dying inside. But we got a krabby patty and a lousy donut that taste well for their age. Superman, however, destroyed it with Paulus' beard from an alternate reality where everything is stoopid. Super Duper Store is full of polite supermutants and agressive Megaleiothas. The cashier is drunk with water because he wants to not die of starvation. This was annoying yet necessary experience, because Megaleiotha Eirhno returned.

CHAPTER TWO: THE RETURN OF TWENTY BUCKS

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting

Megaleiotha Eirhno

Badges

Post by Megaleiotha Eirhno » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:53 pm

One time Onder danced with fairies named Lucifer and made a deal with none other than Bob Dole. The deal was that every time he took a dump, he had to ban one person and bring an M4 in order to cook a sandwich. Sometimes Onder liked Mega's beard then sometimes he ate omelets from hell that contained some traces of black dynamite with a side of paprika. Lucifer also tried those omelets but spat it back out. Even he got sick of blowing his mouth with a giant fan.
Luci slapped Bob, the question was so very offensive, more toxic than youtube's comment section. Even Onder's speeches stranded him on a dong. "Vsauce, Ray here. What in the hell, is hell? Let the record show that flying cats are quintessential hell, or is it? I am going to Paris. But not before we slap a couple innocent children," announced Theo the dong. He was quite the Imperial Majesty. Especially when he wore the Burger hat, even if he was no burger. His wife was actually not human, but that didn't stop her from trying to make some horrible turkeys. Taste was like plastic roadkill. He would devour that shiz without shaz. "Yummy," he said, although he did not feel like eating garbage. Puking is natural when you eat plastic garbage, but Lucifer is anything he wants to not be.
Another person Paul hates is his fellow prefect, Thomas, because Tom is awesom(e). No one knows anyone. Not that it matters because I know myself, I tell myself to the mirror, while I continue shaving my cat until he died.

I buried my cat in glue so it was always with me. I eat glue when Rex slaps Thom's cheeks in a seductive attempt to seduce him, Rex successful seduced the Thom and made him bae, much to his surprise. Sarah ate herself because of her unpleasant need to be full of magical powers, such as growing as large as Thom's mom's face, which was small. Paul's missed letter "l," because he failed at copying and life. One meme king decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and created the open Windows program that actually ended with an error that killed memes worldwide. Internet died instantly and the EU rejoiced at the American's sorrow. A merry can rolled down a kingless hill, causing many to judge its way of living. Verdict was that it was medieval to have a very annoying voice that cracks at regular intervals. That can would constantly try to destroy capitalism in the nicest possible way to lick lollipops.

Story returned. With Paulus as the fun sidekick, bravery in every imperial city was Rex and Mega's. They bravely attacked Onder's Mansion with memes, Onder wasn't thinking straight when he thought sideways. Mega arrived majestically on a frozen Bob Semple Tank that remembered WW2. Mussolini was watching, jealous of the appearance of Bob Semple Tank. Albania was where Stalin hid, but it spawned a majestic Lenin that ate Mega's beard, however Onder wasn't amused as another beard was lost... Back to you, Todd!

Thank you, we're just dying inside. But we got a krabby patty and a lousy donut that taste well for their age. Superman, however, destroyed it with Paulus' beard from an alternate reality where everything is stoopid. Super Duper Store is full of polite supermutants and agressive Megaleiothas. The cashier is drunk with water because he wants to not die of starvation. This was annoying yet necessary experience, because Megaleiotha Eirhno returned.

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old
Emperor Emeritus of Mare Nostrum

First Revelator of the Most High Gods

Father of Akillian, Edward, Paulus Gaius, and Rex Ciphra

Paulus Augustus

Post by Paulus Augustus » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:54 pm

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that

Megaleiotha Eirhno

Badges

Post by Megaleiotha Eirhno » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:56 pm

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that wrestling competition last

Paulus Augustus

Post by Paulus Augustus » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:57 pm

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that wrestling competition last Monday. Anyway, Albania

Megaleiotha Eirhno

Badges

Post by Megaleiotha Eirhno » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:09 pm

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that wrestling competition last Monday. Anyway, Albania has these tiny

Paulus Augustus

Post by Paulus Augustus » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:16 pm

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that wrestling competition last Monday. Anyway, Albania has these tiny mosquitos that suck

Megaleiotha Eirhno

Badges

Post by Megaleiotha Eirhno » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:21 pm

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that wrestling competition last Monday. Anyway, Albania has these tiny mosquitos that suck the milk of

Paulus Augustus

Post by Paulus Augustus » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 am

So I went to Albania to buy a twelve pack of Russian cigarettes. They carry serious weight, almost like weightlifting your mother's old pyjamas from that wrestling competition last Monday. Anyway, Albania has these tiny mosquitos that suck the milk of the cigarette fairies

Return to “The Colosseum”