Three word Story

The Colosseum is the location for endless battles--Spam Battles.
Rex Ciphra
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Re: Three word Story

Post by Rex Ciphra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:37 pm

One time Onder danced with fairies named Lucifer and made a deal with none other than Bob Dole. The deal was that every time he took a dump, he had to ban one person and bring an M4 in order to cook a sandwich. Sometimes Onder liked Mega's beard then sometimes he ate omelets from hell that contained some traces of black dynamite with a side of paprika. Lucifer also tried those omelets but spat it back out. Even he got sick of blowing his mouth with a giant fan.
"Luci," Bob said, "Are you a poisonous snake?"
Luci slapped Bob, the question was so very offensive, more toxic than youtube's comment section. Even Onder's speeches stranded him on a dong. "Vsauce, Ray here. What in the hell, is hell? Let the record show that flying cats are quintessential hell, or is it? I am going to Paris. But not before we slap a couple innocent children," announced Theo the dong. He was quite the Imperial Majesty. Especially when he wore the Burger hat, even if he was no burger. His wife was actually not human, but that didn't stop her from trying to make some horrible turkeys. Taste was like plastic roadkill. He would devour that shiz without shaz. "Yummy," he said, although he did not feel like eating garbage. Puking is natural when you eat plastic garbage, but Lucifer is anything he wants to not be.
Another person Paul hates is his fellow prefect, Thomas, because Tom is awesom(e). No one knows anyone. Not that it matters because I know myself, I tell myself to the mirror, while I continue shaving my cat until he died.

I buried my cat in glue so it was always with me. I eat glue when Rex slaps Thom's cheeks in a seductive attempt to seduce him, Rex successful seduced the Thom and made him bae, much to his surprise. Sarah ate herself because of her unpleasant need to be full of magical powers, such as growing as large as Thom's mom's face, which was small. Paul's missed letter "l," because he failed at copying and life. One meme king decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and created the open Windows program that actually ended with an error that killed memes worldwide. Internet died instantly and the EU rejoiced at the American's sorrow. A merry can rolled down a kingless hill, causing many to judge its way of living. Verdict was that it was medieval to have a very annoying voice that cracks at regular intervals. That can would
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018

Lord Eros Anphedite
Nation: Thracenia
Discord ID: Lord Eros Anphedite#8491

Badges

Post by Lord Eros Anphedite » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:37 pm

One time Onder danced with fairies named Lucifer and made a deal with none other than Bob Dole. The deal was that every time he took a dump, he had to ban one person and bring an M4 in order to cook a sandwich. Sometimes Onder liked Mega's beard then sometimes he ate omelets from hell that contained some traces of black dynamite with a side of paprika. Lucifer also tried those omelets but spat it back out. Even he got sick of blowing his mouth with a giant fan.
Luci slapped Bob, the question was so very offensive, more toxic than youtube's comment section. Even Onder's speeches stranded him on a dong. "Vsauce, Ray here. What in the hell, is hell? Let the record show that flying cats are quintessential hell, or is it? I am going to Paris. But not before we slap a couple innocent children," announced Theo the dong. He was quite the Imperial Majesty. Especially when he wore the Burger hat, even if he was no burger. His wife was actually not human, but that didn't stop her from trying to make some horrible turkeys. Taste was like plastic roadkill. He would devour that shiz without shaz. "Yummy," he said, although he did not feel like eating garbage. Puking is natural when you eat plastic garbage, but Lucifer is anything he wants to not be.
Another person Paul hates is his fellow prefect, Thomas, because Tom is awesom(e). No one knows anyone. Not that it matters because I know myself, I tell myself to the mirror, while I continue shaving my cat until he died.

I buried my cat in glue so it was always with me. I eat glue when Rex slaps Thom's cheeks in a seductive attempt to seduce him, Rex successful seduced the Thom and made him bae, much to his surprise. Sarah ate herself because of her unpleasant need to be full of magical powers, such as growing as large as Thom's mom's face, which was small. Paul's missed letter "l," because he failed at copying and life. One meme king decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and created the open Windows program that actually ended with an error that killed memes worldwide. Internet died instantly and the EU rejoiced at the American's sorrow. A merry can rolled down a kingless hill, causing many to judge its way of living. Verdict was that it was medieval to have a very annoying voice that cracks at regular intervals. That can would constantly try to
Lord Eros Anphedite
Senatorial Prefect
People's Tribune
Deputy Tribune of Communications
Founder of the Populares

Bodhi
Nation: The Federal Republic of Sector Ten
Discord ID: kodakrome#4290

Badges

Post by Bodhi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:10 pm

Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:30 pm
One time Onder danced with fairies named Lucifer and made a deal with none other than Bob Dole. The deal was that every time he took a dump, he had to eat a big
Legionary

Drinarius
Nation: Albian
Discord ID: #6674

Orders

Ribbons

Badges

Post by Drinarius » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:17 pm

I buried my cat in glue so it was always with me. I eat glue when Rex slaps Thom's cheeks in a seductive attempt to seduce him, Rex successful seduced the Thom and made him bae, much to his surprise. Sarah ate herself because of her unpleasant need to be full of magical powers, such as growing as large as Thom's mom's face, which was small. Paul's missed letter "l," because he failed at copying and life. One meme king decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and created the open Windows program that actually ended with an error that killed memes worldwide. Internet died instantly and the EU rejoiced at the American's sorrow. A merry can rolled down a kingless hill, causing many to judge its way of living. Verdict was that it was medieval to have a very annoying voice that cracks at regular intervals. That can would constantly try to destroy capitalism in
Ruler of Albian
Senatorial Prefect
Senator of Mare Nostrum
Tribune of Communications
Recipient of the Order of the Falcon, Third Class
Recipient of the Order of the Dove, Third Class
Primus of the Marian Legions

Bodhi
Nation: The Federal Republic of Sector Ten
Discord ID: kodakrome#4290

Badges

Post by Bodhi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:26 pm

Megaleiotha Eirhno wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:30 pm
One time Onder danced with fairies named Lucifer and made a deal with none other than Bob Dole. The deal was that every time he took a dump, he had to scream out a
Legionary

Sarah Karimi
Nation: A Leaf On The Wind
Discord ID: Sarah Bread#7949

Ribbons

Badges

Post by Sarah Karimi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:27 pm

I buried my cat in glue so it was always with me. I eat glue when Rex slaps Thom's cheeks in a seductive attempt to seduce him, Rex successful seduced the Thom and made him bae, much to his surprise. Sarah ate herself because of her unpleasant need to be full of magical powers, such as growing as large as Thom's mom's face, which was small. Paul's missed letter "l," because he failed at copying and life. One meme king decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and created the open Windows program that actually ended with an error that killed memes worldwide. Internet died instantly and the EU rejoiced at the American's sorrow. A merry can rolled down a kingless hill, causing many to judge its way of living. Verdict was that it was medieval to have a very annoying voice that cracks at regular intervals. That can would constantly try to destroy capitalism in the nicest possible
Tribunal Prefect
Leading Council of the Optimates Party
Senator

Return to “The Colosseum”