Joining the Populares

Founded on September 8th 2018 by Cinna. Stands in the interest of ancient Roman Republican ideals, favouring increased participation of the citizenry in the political process whilst working within the established framework of the empire’s laws. Any citizen may join.

Moderator: Lucius

Paulus Augustus

Re: Joining the Populares

Post by Paulus Augustus » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 am

Forum Name: Paulus Augustus
Discord ID: Paulus#3113
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Sancta Romana Ecclesia
Political Leanings: Irl, I'm a reactionary. But irl ideologies don't translate well into NS. In NS, I would label myself as republican (government should run in absence of an Emperor, who fulfills a ceremonial role), anti-colonialist (colonies are a waste of time and resources, plus having them frowned is unpopular), democrat (more direct citizen participation), and a moderate cosmopolitan (more cooperation with other regions, but while remaining self-sufficient).
Political Ambitions: Gain a Senate seat in upcoming elections.
I, Paulus Gaius Epistre, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.

Lord Eros Anphedite
Nation: Thracenia
Discord ID: Lord Eros Anphedite#8491

Orders

Badges

Post by Lord Eros Anphedite » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm

Reapplication
Forum Name: Lord Eros Anphedite
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Thracenia
Political Leanings: I tend to be pretty libertarian and progressive in most issues.
Political Ambitions: Helping the party as I have done in the past, I do not plan to run for Senate this next term. I just needed a small break from regional politics lol.
I, Lord Eros Anphedite, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.
Lord Eros Anphedite
Former Senatorial Prefect
Former Legatus Prefect
Tribune of Regional Affairs
Councilor of the Populares

Lucius
Nation: Of Higher Razaria
Discord ID: Lucius, the Heavenly Dragon#2700

Orders

Badges

Post by Lucius » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Paulus Augustus wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 am
Forum Name: Paulus Augustus
Discord ID: Paulus#3113
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Sancta Romana Ecclesia
Political Leanings: Irl, I'm a reactionary. But irl ideologies don't translate well into NS. In NS, I would label myself as republican (government should run in absence of an Emperor, who fulfills a ceremonial role), anti-colonialist (colonies are a waste of time and resources, plus having them frowned is unpopular), democrat (more direct citizen participation), and a moderate cosmopolitan (more cooperation with other regions, but while remaining self-sufficient).
Political Ambitions: Gain a Senate seat in upcoming elections.
I, Paulus Gaius Epistre, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.

Approved!
Fear him, for to earn his ire is to earn the ire of the Celestial Gods of the Far East

Lucius

Orders

Badges

Post by Lucius » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Lord Eros Anphedite wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm
Reapplication
Forum Name: Lord Eros Anphedite
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Thracenia
Political Leanings: I tend to be pretty libertarian and progressive in most issues.
Political Ambitions: Helping the party as I have done in the past, I do not plan to run for Senate this next term. I just needed a small break from regional politics lol.
I, Lord Eros Anphedite, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.

Approved!
Fear him, for to earn his ire is to earn the ire of the Celestial Gods of the Far East

Wymondham
Nation: Wymondham
Discord ID: bogieoone#3478

Orders

Ribbons

Badges

Post by Wymondham » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:43 pm

Forum Name: Wymondham
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Wymondham3
Political Leanings: Right of Centre
Political Ambitions: Pretty happy as I am rn in Culture tbh
I, Wymondham, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.

Lucius

Orders

Badges

Post by Lucius » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Wymondham wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:43 pm
Forum Name: Wymondham
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Wymondham3
Political Leanings: Right of Centre
Political Ambitions: Pretty happy as I am rn in Culture tbh
I, Wymondham, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.

Approved.

Cinna

Badges

Post by Cinna » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:32 am

Suppose I should submit an official app to rejoin :P

Forum Name: Cinna
Discord ID: Cinna
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Danestate
Political Leanings: Centrist
Political Ambitions: Senate, for now.
I, Cinna, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.
Lucius Cornelius Cinna Felix

Lucius

Orders

Badges

Post by Lucius » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Cinna wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:32 am
Suppose I should submit an official app to rejoin :P

Forum Name: Cinna
Discord ID: Cinna
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Danestate
Political Leanings: Centrist
Political Ambitions: Senate, for now.
I, Cinna, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.
Approved!

Sudenstad
Nation: Sudenstad
Discord ID: Antboi#3085

Badges

Post by Sudenstad » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Forum Name: Sudenstad
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Sudenstad
Political Leanings: IRL I'm left wing. In terms of NS "politics" I'm more of a "whatever works and is fun" kind of guy.
Political Ambitions: I applied for the Tribunate of Regional Affairs. I also hope to run for Senate once elections come around again.
I, Sudenstad, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.

Lucius

Orders

Badges

Post by Lucius » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Sudenstad wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:28 pm
Forum Name: Sudenstad
Nation in Mare Nostrum: Sudenstad
Political Leanings: IRL I'm left wing. In terms of NS "politics" I'm more of a "whatever works and is fun" kind of guy.
Political Ambitions: I applied for the Tribunate of Regional Affairs. I also hope to run for Senate once elections come around again.
I, Sudenstad, vow to always work in the interests of the citizens here in the Empire, as well as work to protect their rights if ever they are endangered. I as a Populare will be a voice of the citizens if their voices need amplifying.
Approved!

Return to “Populares”