Greetings from Etela Niva

Welcome to The Empire of Mare Nostrum! Open up a thread and please introduce yourself to the community!
Etela Niva
Nation: Etela Niva
Discord ID: Cecil

Badges

Post by Etela Niva » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:53 am

Greetings to our new neighbours,

The leadership of Etela Niva is grateful for the Empire's offer of membership and wishes to accept. We have applied for citizenship and hope our small nation can become a larger voice within the Empire and contribute to its success and glory for a long time to come.

OOC: I have been playing NationStates for a few weeks now but every region I join seems to have barriers to new members participating. My first nation (The Red Kings) was a medieval dictatorship but I have learnt that other nations somewhat look down on more authoritarian nations/regions so I wanted a fresh start with a community that had a proper regional government and was a bit more open to newcomers!
Priest serving the Ageless God

Leader: Imperator Petavius
Capital City: Portapalo

Shapirius
Nation: Shapirius
Discord ID: HMSNike#6803

Badges

Re: Greetings from Etela Niva

Post by Shapirius » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:20 am

For the record, I've always been a fan of nations that enslave their people. Glad to have you Etela!
Senator
People's Tribune
Card Football Commissioner
Former WA Delegate

[+] Favorite Quote
Dear Madam,

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

A. Lincoln

Rex Ciphra
Nation: Atrony Detonis
Discord ID: Rex Ciphra#0992

Ribbons

Badges

Post by Rex Ciphra » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:25 am

Greetings Etela! We’re glad to have you here! I’m the emperor of Mare Nostrum. I believe you’ll be a great voice to add to our table. We don’t really have any barriers for new people to get involved, in fact, we encourage it! Recently in our senate elections, two relatively new people were elected for office. We also had someone become a tribune within a week last month!
Emperor
Third Revelator of the Most High Gods
Meme King Nov-Dec 2018

Chelle23

Orders

Badges

Post by Chelle23 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Welcome! We don't judge, as long as you're relatively active and are somewhat nice.
Chelle
the devourer of worlds
(MGS enthusiast and vidya geek)

Etela Niva

Badges

Post by Etela Niva » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Shapirius wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:20 am
For the record, I've always been a fan of nations that enslave their people. Glad to have you Etela!
Rex Ciphra wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:25 am
Greetings Etela! We’re glad to have you here! I’m the emperor of Mare Nostrum. I believe you’ll be a great voice to add to our table. We don’t really have any barriers for new people to get involved, in fact, we encourage it! Recently in our senate elections, two relatively new people were elected for office. We also had someone become a tribune within a week last month!
Chelle23 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:08 pm
Welcome! We don't judge, as long as you're relatively active and are somewhat nice.
Like this place already! Thanks for the warm welcome on here and Discord, can't wait to get stuck in

ronaldtedly
Nation: Turkey

Post by ronaldtedly » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Hello I am Sven One. I was recently given a link from my friend and am now here. I am pleasedone to be here.

Mtfbwy

Etela Niva

Badges

Post by Etela Niva » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:36 am

ronaldtedly wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:56 pm
Hello I am Sven One. I was recently given a link from my friend and am now here. I am pleasedone to be here.

Mtfbwy
Welome to the Empire of Mare Nostrum!

Return to “The Gate”